ODROID-C1 from Hardkernel is a $35 Development Board powered by AMLogic S805
(2016-02-05, 17:16)wrxtasy Wrote: I'm not sure what Ethernet problems you are talking about ?
I've never had an issue, like ever.
For example here and here
(2016-02-05, 17:16)wrxtasy Wrote: Unfamiliar with this Port changing to 100Mbit either......please explain.
I'm able to switch the port on my routers switch to 100Mbit, on which the Odroid is connected to. Same you can do in linux on commandline, something like setting the ethernet card to 100Mbit manually and not let it autodetect speed.
After I changed it on my router, the speed is awsome, everything I start playing even with just standard cache settings start play immediatelly. If you want to test, simply remote advancedsettings.xml and start playing something. After that set the ethernet port to 100Mbit, it will start playing instantly everything.
(2016-02-05, 17:16)wrxtasy Wrote: That OE 6.95.9 is stable as far as I'm concerned.
It's using the older Kernel with minimal patches with these numerical releases.
Okay Smile Thanks a lot for all your work and support here, will update then as soon as possible Smile

Regards
Vlaves

Messages In This Thread
RE: ODROID-C1 from Hardkernel is a $35 Development Board powered by AMLogic S805 - by Vlaves - 2016-02-05, 19:32
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ODROID-C1 from Hardkernel is a $35 Development Board powered by AMLogic S8051