Advanced setting in Aeon Nox
So at the risk of sounding like a total fool I'm going to ask this question. I have always used default skin but now I'm setting up a better HTPC and KODI

I decided I would try to use this skin.

But when I'm trying to do settings like allow access through HTTP, turn on UPnP I do not find these settings at all. Am I doing something wrong?

Should I jump to confluence to set this and then jump back to Aeon Nox?
These settings are in System in the home menu. I'm guessing you need to enable the System home menu item. Just push s on your keyboard and select Settings>Appearance>Skin>Settings>Setup Aeon Nox Main Menu. You will see a list of all possible main menu items. Scroll down to System and enable it. You also may need to set Settings Level to Expert in the Appearance menu.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
I am new to Aeon Nox and I am having a hard time trying to find out where we can set the mode to Expert.
Just scroll to the bottom of the settings menu. Should be the last setting.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
It is at the bottom of each setting category in Aeon Nox SiLVO cause I copied Estuary to, hopefully, minimize confusion... Lets all hope it works as the days go by...

It is, currently, in the SideMenu for OG Aeon Nox 5 for awhile now and I am not sure how long or what version it started to be.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced setting in Aeon Nox0