OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 15.0) Part 1
(2015-02-06, 02:48)steve1977 Wrote: I very much love the feature to switch automatically switch to 3D mode and back upon a trigger event. While it does not perfectly work, it works sufficiently well and I really like it. It is actually the mean reason for me to use openpelec as no other OS supports this.

One question - I am starting to use my RPi as UPNP client (ctream-to Kodi on OE RPi using UPNP). Unfortunately, this never triggers 3D mode. Is this impossible to achieve or could this be a feature request either to the UPNP server or to OE RPi?
So you're streaming a 3D movie to Kodi via UPNP and that doesn't trigger 3D handling? Is the video in itself detected as 3D (does the 3D button show up in video OSD menu)? If not, then we where not able to detect this video as 3D and I'm not sure if we can do something about it (no idea how UPNP is handled, so if it's sending the original file with all headers or not). Please note that the 3D detection by filename (Avatar.3D.HSBS.mkv) will not work via UPNP because (AFAIK) the plain filename is not passed but rather a UPNP stream URL - so in case you relied on the filename detection try a movie with stereo_mode flag set in MKV headers.

Messages In This Thread
RE: OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 15.0) - by da-anda - 2015-02-06, 11:19
Missing splash video - by Dinos52 - 2015-02-09, 21:02
MVC Support - by woronczak - 2015-03-12, 05:28
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 15.0) Part 112