OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 15.0) Part 1
(2015-03-08, 00:33)Milhouse Wrote: I can reproduce what you are seeing, with movies (files) that are not scraped into my library - clicking "Show Information" in the "Choose" menu results in the playback commencing. In fact, the "i" button on my remote has no effect on these movies/files. It looks like the "Show Information" option being offered for unscraped files is probably an oversight.

I know that the "Information" panel is linked somehow to the movie scraper - a long time ago I scraped my library to MySQL using the IMdB scraper, and then I setup a new system that didn't have the IMdB scraper installed, and the "Information" panel wouldn't work until I had installed the IMdB scraper. So it's possibly not surprising that the "Information" panel doesn't (or can't) work for unscraped items.

I agree it would be better if the "Show Information" option wasn't offered for unscraped items, perhaps you could suggest it as a feature request?

OK cool, glad it's not just me doing something wrong Smile

Yeah, I'll submit a feature request although I guess I need to switch to OE 5.0.5 and confirm the same behaviour with that first.

Messages In This Thread
Missing splash video - by Dinos52 - 2015-02-09, 21:02
RE: OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 15.0) - by doveman2 - 2015-03-08, 06:10
MVC Support - by woronczak - 2015-03-12, 05:28
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 15.0) Part 112