OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 15.0) Part 1
(2015-03-09, 11:37)wrxtasy Wrote: Cheers, PVR Addons are back.

Build #0308b....
Testing with pvr.hts v2.15:

Good to know it's working, but (just so you know and don't think I'm ignoring you) unfortunately I can't really assist with individual PVR problems once the addon is working - I don't know if the behaviour you're reporting is a bug in the addon, or if it's a (new) core Kodi problem, or maybe even this is an intentional design change in the updated addon.

Hopefully someone with more PVR knowledge can advise on your issues, otherwise it needs to be asked in the relevant PVR addon support thread - let's see how it goes. I must admit I find PVR issues to be intensely frustrating, as they're so difficult to test/reproduce (and I don't use PVR functionality). Sad.

I'm happy to test new PVR pull requests if pointed in the right direction, but will be mostly silent on PVR bugs assuming the add-on is actually working and not crashing on startup.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
Missing splash video - by Dinos52 - 2015-02-09, 21:02
Re: RE: OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 15.0) - by Milhouse - 2015-03-09, 14:30
MVC Support - by woronczak - 2015-03-12, 05:28
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 15.0) Part 112