OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 15.0) Part 1
Hi everyone,

@Milhouse, first of all, thank you for the effort you have made in improving Kodi.

I have used your releases on my old rPi1 since XBMC Gotham and they are fantastic.
I Have sold my rPi1 and this thursday I received the new rpi2. Had installed the official image of the Openelec 5.0.6 on the SD card and then I did the update to your release #317. Everything is working properly but the addon from fightnight "Tv Portuguesa" don't play the live streams events. Always shows this message: ""Tv Portuguesa error, see log for more info". AFAIK, your releases have the librtmp updated.
I have installed your releases from #317 to #320 and the error happens in all.
I also have an hacked release based on the oficial Openelec 5.0.6 with the libraries updated. With this release the Tv Portuguesa streams works nicely but when I try to play some movie on other addon I got a black screen with no image and only got the sound.
I have open the tar achive with 7z and confirmed that the librtmp.so.1 file is the same on the hacked 5.0.6 and in your releases. I cannot tell why the streams did not work.
Can someone help me with this?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Messages In This Thread
Missing splash video - by Dinos52 - 2015-02-09, 21:02
MVC Support - by woronczak - 2015-03-12, 05:28
RE: OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 15.0) - by hipeboy - 2015-03-21, 16:51
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 15.0) Part 112