[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - Thread 2
(2015-01-17, 01:51)toasterboy1 Wrote: Anyone on linux have issues with sound not showing up if you exit out of netflix and then go back into watch again later?

Sorry no, I haven't seen anything like this. Do you mean the second time you use netflix it doesn't work?
What OS are you running on?

One thing to try, in Kodi system settings there's usually a setting which says how long Kodi keeps the audio device active, it could help setting this to 0.
Kodi might be holding the sound card and preventing chrome getting access to it.
It's in Settings->System->Audio Output->keep audio device alive

(2015-01-18, 06:05)chickentech Wrote: I'm on Android 4.4... Having trouble getting the Chrome Launcher to work as well, but that's for a different post.. I have no clue why I'm not even seeing this addon in the list... I've even installed other repos that are supposed to have it and it is absent in them as well.. Everything else is properly functioning however....

Appreciate any ideas as to what might cause this.

As per the first post, this plugin only works on mac/windows/linux. Android will likely never be supported, because you can't watch netflix in chrome.
alelec kodi repo, hosting my binary addons not eligible for the official repo .
netflix, sbs ondemand, webdriver etc.

http://kodi.alelec.net/

Messages In This Thread
Who's Watching is empty? - by RiverBend - 2015-01-08, 18:55
RE: [RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - Thread 2 - by corona - 2015-01-18, 22:51
Full-screen mode - by oakertood - 2015-03-29, 01:08
25% - by Mattlock - 2015-07-06, 03:56
Additional/Original Browser Option? - by durv - 2015-09-07, 05:07
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - EMPTY LISTS - by Nibar - 2015-12-08, 03:38
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - Thread 217