[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - Thread 2
Got a little problem of Google Chrome not using the whole screen. There is a little bar at the bottom. It's not too bad, but I do wonder what the cause might be.
The same also happens when I launch a website using Chrome Launcher by itself. So it might not be a problem with Netflixbmc but nonetheless it might affect other users of Netflixbmc, and therefore the cause of this post.
My system:
Mac Mini 2006 upgraded with Core2Duo 2.33 running XBMCbuntu 13 64bit, but upgraded to Kodi 14.0 stable with apt-get. Should be identical to Kodibuntu save a few splash/wallpapers. I believe XBMCbuntu is using Openbox WM.

ATVclient is installed so it lets my use an Apple Remote in XBMC. The old Mac mini works more or less perfectly in XBMC.

For Netflixbmc I did the following

Added the Google Chrome PPA and have Google Chrome v40 stable installed.

Tearing in videos in Chrome was fixed by editing xorg.conf.
GFX card is 945GM. I have also tried to installing Intel Graphics Installer, but it made no difference whatsoever.

Google Chrome occupying only 60% of the screen (left side) instead of (almost) fullscreen was fixed by disabling Chrome control plugin in the advanced settings of Netflixbmc.

So the problem is that Google Chrome does not occupy the whole screen , as in fullscreen. There is a little black bar at the bottom. I have attached a picture that shows this (The loading text does dissapear after a couple of seconds, leaving only a black bar so it's not intrusive)
What could the problem be? Could it be the Openbox WM? Image

I almost hope it is because of Openbox, just waiting for an excuse to install Linux Mint with Cinnamon and it's not-so-bad support of HiDPI. (Which is nice also a standard 1080p display when you use it in the living room).

Messages In This Thread
Who's Watching is empty? - by RiverBend - 2015-01-08, 18:55
RE: [RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - Thread 2 - by Soli - 2015-01-30, 13:02
Full-screen mode - by oakertood - 2015-03-29, 01:08
25% - by Mattlock - 2015-07-06, 03:56
Additional/Original Browser Option? - by durv - 2015-09-07, 05:07
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - EMPTY LISTS - by Nibar - 2015-12-08, 03:38
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - Thread 217