[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - Thread 2
(2015-02-11, 12:12)Carst Wrote: First off, thanks for continuing work on the addon, it works quite nicely.

I do have some related (I guess) issues that hopefully someone has seen before/has a fix for: the My List and Genres listings in both Movies and TV Shows come up empty, as well as the Suggestions category. I added some debug prints to the script, and it does seem that the My List that the plugin scrapes *is* empty (I haven't looked at Suggestions/Genres).
I can still find content through Viewing Activity (although it misses the first entry in the Viewing Activity list), Search, Latest and All Shows (for TV shows).

Obviously, My List is not empty when I navigate to it on my browser.
My guess is this might have to do with locale/country settings, since My List does come up empty when I navigate when abroad, but I could not fix it by changing the addon's "language" setting (in the addon_data directory). I am in the Netherlands, with a Dutch Netflix account and no attempts to break region locking (VPN or any other).

Anyone seen this issue before and know how to deal with it? I'm happy to provide debug info or even monkey-patch my current install to try and find a fix.

Hate to be quoting myself, but hopefully this makes finding the solution easier for others. The following
(2015-02-19, 14:15)Tolotos68 Wrote:
(2015-02-19, 13:05)pascalg Wrote: Here is the content of the logfile:

What is see is that global name 'country' is not defined.

I had that error before, but now I get the ones I posted above...

Did you disable Tests in Netflix? Try using https://www.netflix.com/DoNotTest?fullpage=true

After that: same error?

Helped for me: disabling Tests puts me back to an older version of Netflix's web pages, which are easier to scrape for the plugin :-)

Messages In This Thread
Who's Watching is empty? - by RiverBend - 2015-01-08, 18:55
RE: [RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - Thread 2 - by Carst - 2015-02-20, 10:58
Full-screen mode - by oakertood - 2015-03-29, 01:08
25% - by Mattlock - 2015-07-06, 03:56
Additional/Original Browser Option? - by durv - 2015-09-07, 05:07
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - EMPTY LISTS - by Nibar - 2015-12-08, 03:38
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - Thread 217