[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - Thread 2
The plugin mostly works. The issue I'm having is with sound, the first video watched the sound works fine, the second, no sound. I'm running kodiuntu, I'm not a linux noob and I still can't work this out.

I have appended --alsa-output-device=plughw:0,3 to the chrome line in browser.sh and just for good measure I also put in --disable-bundled-ppapi-flash.

Without the alsa line you don't get sound on the first run either. I've looked through the chrome command line switches to see if there is anything relevant but nothing jumps out at me.

I've checked what chrome is loading library wise using lsof | grep chrome | grep asound, did it with pulse as well. It loads libraries from both flavours. Pulse isn't really installed as my system is based on Trusty with has a broken pulseaudio package.

Chrome seems to start with the same flags everytime (checked with ps).

Has anyone else seen this problem and found a work around? Is there a log I've missed somewhere?

Messages In This Thread
Who's Watching is empty? - by RiverBend - 2015-01-08, 18:55
RE: [RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - Thread 2 - by christian.lees - 2015-03-25, 09:35
Full-screen mode - by oakertood - 2015-03-29, 01:08
25% - by Mattlock - 2015-07-06, 03:56
Additional/Original Browser Option? - by durv - 2015-09-07, 05:07
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - EMPTY LISTS - by Nibar - 2015-12-08, 03:38
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - Thread 217