[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - Thread 2
(2015-04-15, 03:13)LupinSansei Wrote:
(2015-04-14, 09:08)Jeremy White Wrote:
(2015-04-14, 01:32)LupinSansei Wrote: Does anyone have a solution for the mce remote problem? I can map the buttosn in the control utility but they don't do anything when launching something. I have Chrome control enabled.
[...]What are you running kodi on? Windows or linux?
The problem I'm having is even though I can map the mce remote buttons in the control utility they don't respond when launching a movie/episode. If that makes sense? I'm running Kodi on Windows 8.1 x64.[...]
(2015-04-17, 01:54)corona Wrote:
(2015-04-17, 01:36)LupinSansei Wrote: I'm guessing a lot of people are using Netflixbmc with a Linux os which is why no one else having this problem :/
Yeah sorry, I've only ever focused on linux and osx (production and dev machines respectively). [....] It sounds like you've figured out how to configure the windows control utility, check you do have "Use Control Utitlity" under windows block in settings is enabled?
I've also been unable to get the Netflix + Chrome Control Utility to work properly running XBMC 13.2 (Gotham) with a Logitech Harmony Remote on a Windows 7 x64 system. It just doesn't seem to have any effect.

I tried to remap some of the commands through the XBMC remote map and through the Chrome Control Utility but couldn't get either to work with NetfliXBMC. I also tried to configure a Chrome add-on (Flix Plus) that supposedly allows you to remap keyboard commands for Chrome. This last option seemed promising, but at the time, it didn't seem to work and also seemed to break my NetfliXBMC. It also occurred to me that instead of remapping the remote or NetfliXBMC, I might try remapping XBMC itself to match the key presses used by Netflix.

The only keys that work for me properly are OK button (to start and stop), the cursor arrow keys (to FF or Rewind using the player bar that appears after pressing OK during playback), and the Exit/Esc command, which closes the Chrome window and takes me back to XBMC. Those are functional commands that make the player usable, but I'm still trying to get my universal remote to be truly universal so that the same buttons get used in all cases for everything.

Messages In This Thread
Who's Watching is empty? - by RiverBend - 2015-01-08, 18:55
Full-screen mode - by oakertood - 2015-03-29, 01:08
RE: [RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - Thread 2 - by pkiff - 2015-04-22, 15:55
25% - by Mattlock - 2015-07-06, 03:56
Additional/Original Browser Option? - by durv - 2015-09-07, 05:07
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - EMPTY LISTS - by Nibar - 2015-12-08, 03:38
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - Thread 217