[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - Thread 2
(2015-04-30, 16:39)digband Wrote: Hi - i am relatively new to xbmc - i installed the netflixbmc .20 addon and i can access the netflix UI and am logged in for sure (i know this bc "add to list" movie option from this addon shows up when i login via browser), but when i double click on a movie to play it, nothing happens....? no script error... i unchecked ssl in advanced - can anyone give me some advice? i'm using this on xbmc via my qnap NAS which is i think has a linux os kernel. thanks for your help!

Advanced SSL would not cause this problem so you and enable it again if you like.
Check that the addon Chrome Launcher is working by opening chrome launcher and selecting vimeo couchmode You should see chrome browser open and video play. Netfixbmc needs chrome browser and chrome launcher.
If Chrome Launcher doesn't work you need to fix that first, if it does work then can you look at the kodi.log and post a copy of any relevant errors displayed?

Messages In This Thread
Who's Watching is empty? - by RiverBend - 2015-01-08, 18:55
Full-screen mode - by oakertood - 2015-03-29, 01:08
RE: [RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - Thread 2 - by insertnamehere - 2015-04-30, 16:57
25% - by Mattlock - 2015-07-06, 03:56
Additional/Original Browser Option? - by durv - 2015-09-07, 05:07
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - EMPTY LISTS - by Nibar - 2015-12-08, 03:38
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - Thread 217