[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - Thread 2
(2015-06-29, 01:26)Trymin Wrote: Hey all. I appologize in advance if this is a repost of any kind. I was surfing through the forum looking for anything to help me with my issue but I have not had any luck at all. I just got done building my first HTPC and have mainly been wanting to use it for NetfliXBMC. The addon used to work just fine, but then it all of a sudden stopped working, and actually looked like it was trying to update, but never actually did. I have then tried to uninstall and reinstall the addon, and deleted all cache/cookies related with netflixbmc. When I try to load the app, it just stays stuck at "25% Talking to Netflix... Starting Login" but never does anything at all. I have the username and password in the configuration, and like I said it worked before no problem. I will continue to search this thread and others for help on this issue, but if someone could let me know if this is a known issue that would be great. Thank you one and all.

Edit: I should also add that I am running Kodi Helix on Win7, 3GB of RAM. Not sure what other info you might need.

MAKE certain you have the latest greatest, version 1.3.22...in the Alelec Repository...

Messages In This Thread
Who's Watching is empty? - by RiverBend - 2015-01-08, 18:55
Full-screen mode - by oakertood - 2015-03-29, 01:08
RE: [RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - Thread 2 - by Dojoroda - 2015-06-29, 01:43
25% - by Mattlock - 2015-07-06, 03:56
Additional/Original Browser Option? - by durv - 2015-09-07, 05:07
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - EMPTY LISTS - by Nibar - 2015-12-08, 03:38
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - Thread 217