Chromebox Developer Screen-[Working Keyboards List]
You can reboot from the settings menu in chrome. Select advanced settings and then select power wash. Chrome will prompt you to reboot so it can do the power wash. The next time you boot into chrome os just cancel the power wash.

(2015-03-14, 00:13)jojojones Wrote: Asus Chromebox, Openelec & Chrome dual boot

I tried a logitech k400 then realized it can’t do CTRL-D to developer. Then got logitech k830 backlight keyboard and this works for CRTL-D and CTRL-ALT-F2 to log on. Unfortunately the keyboard is tough to use while lying on a couch unless you bring your knees up and then the backlight goes out too fast. So it works but is not good imho. After reviewing this list I got the Rii i28 and it is very good so far and does CTRL-D but I could not figure out how to do CTRL-ALT-F2. If someone knows I would appreciate the info. I did however find a workaround:

If you are logged in as any user or guest in Chrome, “CRTL-ALT-T” gets you to CROSH prompt, the type “SHELL” this gets you to local user prompt then type “SUDO REBOOT” and you have reboot. i need this to get back to Openelec because my Chromebox is in another room.

Anyone know another way to reboot a Chromebox from a keyboard besides a real Chrome keyboard which has the power on/off button but does not have a trackpadHuh

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chromebox Developer Screen-[Working Keyboards List] - by Spool - 2015-03-15, 01:33
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Chromebox Developer Screen-[Working Keyboards List]0