Konic v17 RC2 freezes on upgrade
I have Kodi 16.1 on both, a firetv an a windows pc. On both I install Kodi v17 RC2 and with the first start Kodi tries to migrate the databases and addons.
But when it shows "Add-on migration in progress" nothing happens a long time and then after some time kodi stopps working. Everytime I try it on both systems.

At the next start it seems that everything is okay, but Kodi finds no media data and hat problems with connecting to my nfs share.

What's the matter? Is this behaviour known? Are there any "problem-add-ons" that cause this?!
I would delete the v 17 databases and start again. A partial update may have resulted in a corrupt new DB. Start 17 without a v17 database and it will do the conversion again. Hopefully successfully.

Failing that working, delete again and provide a debug log (wiki) of the restart which will hopefully help working out what is wrong.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Okay, I deleted the three newer db-files and started kodi v17 RC2 again. Unfortunately the database seems currupted again - but the kodi-start doesn't freeze.
Here the debug log from the 1st start:
http://pastebin.com/wb1tsFJQ

On the 2nd start I get many of the following messages in the log:
3:57:48.705 T:19304 ERROR: NFS: Failed to mount nfs share: /Daten (mount/mnt call failed with "RPC error: Mount failed with error MNT3ERR_ACCES(13) Permission denied(13)")
13:57:48.705 T:19304 WARNING: VIDEO::CVideoInfoScanner:Tonguerocess directory 'nfs://192.168.66.5/Daten/*****/' does not exist - skipping scan.
13:57:48.732 T:19304 DEBUG: NFS: Context for 192.168.66.5/Daten not open - get a new context.

Is the db okay, but something changed in the nfs-mounts or is there an addon currupted?
The log seems to show databases updated ok. The rest appears to be a permissions problems.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Seems that v17.1 finally fixed my problem...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Konic v17 RC2 freezes on upgrade0