• 79(current)
CCM for Helix
I jump around to different skins from time to time, but for one reason or another, I keep coming back to Confluence. CCM has added nearly everything I miss. Only one thing remains... support for extendedinfo script. Is it possible to modify cast info so that it supports this script? I think if this could be done, I would never need another skin.
When trying to move a home menu item, I get a notification asking if i want to "Enable ClearArt and Character Art for Movies and TV..." and asks if i want to "Enable Automatic Fullscreen Music Playback..." If I select No it takes me back to Skin Settings-Home Menu. If I hit yes, I'm asked to browse for image folder.

What is feature? Does it have to be enabled/configured in order to move home menu items?
(2015-03-27, 23:06)I_Terrabull Wrote: When trying to move a home menu item, I get a notification asking if i want to "Enable ClearArt and Character Art for Movies and TV..." and asks if i want to "Enable Automatic Fullscreen Music Playback..." If I select No it takes me back to Skin Settings-Home Menu. If I hit yes, I'm asked to browse for image folder.

What is feature? Does it have to be enabled/configured in order to move home menu items?

Sounds like there is a mixup in the language file. I'll try get to it and the other problems in the last few posts tomorrow.
Noli illegitimi carborundum

(2015-03-27, 11:43)ash323i Wrote: Hi Mudislander, the skin's looking great!! Have found a small bug though. Now that I have my movies all sorted and the NFO's sorted out I have found that some movies have the wrong Australian MPAA rating.

It only affects 'M' rated movies, all other ratings are working as advertised. If I select an 'M' rated movies, the 'G' rating icon is displayed.

As an example, this is an excerpt of the .nfo from a 'M' rated movie:

Code:
<runtime>123</runtime>
    <thumb>http://image.tmdb.org/t/p/w500/6pBUekwhnjW99V0cLphx7dZE2Wx.jpg</thumb>
    <fanart>http://assets.fanart.tv/fanart/movies/8452/moviebackground/the-6th-day-50eae445aa466.jpg</fanart>
    <mpaa>AU:M</mpaa>
    <certification>AU:M</certification>
    <id>tt0216216</id>
    <ids>

Yet for some reason I end up with a 'G' rating logo on the screen. I'm wondering if there's something wrong in the 'IncludesVariables.xml' file that could be contributing to it? I had a look through it, and around line 2547 to line 2578 seems to be the likely area for some mischief to have happened. I can't for the life of me make heads or tails of what's there (not a skinner or programmer) and what should be there, and it's vastly different to the Gotham version.

I've also found the same thing with TV Shows, although this probably has more to do with equating MPAA tag TV14 with AU:M certification here in Oz
(2015-03-28, 11:11)ash323i Wrote:
(2015-03-27, 11:43)ash323i Wrote: Hi Mudislander, the skin's looking great!! Have found a small bug though. Now that I have my movies all sorted and the NFO's sorted out I have found that some movies have the wrong Australian MPAA rating.

It only affects 'M' rated movies, all other ratings are working as advertised. If I select an 'M' rated movies, the 'G' rating icon is displayed.

As an example, this is an excerpt of the .nfo from a 'M' rated movie:

Code:
<runtime>123</runtime>
    <thumb>http://image.tmdb.org/t/p/w500/6pBUekwhnjW99V0cLphx7dZE2Wx.jpg</thumb>
    <fanart>http://assets.fanart.tv/fanart/movies/8452/moviebackground/the-6th-day-50eae445aa466.jpg</fanart>
    <mpaa>AU:M</mpaa>
    <certification>AU:M</certification>
    <id>tt0216216</id>
    <ids>

Yet for some reason I end up with a 'G' rating logo on the screen. I'm wondering if there's something wrong in the 'IncludesVariables.xml' file that could be contributing to it? I had a look through it, and around line 2547 to line 2578 seems to be the likely area for some mischief to have happened. I can't for the life of me make heads or tails of what's there (not a skinner or programmer) and what should be there, and it's vastly different to the Gotham version.

I've also found the same thing with TV Shows, although this probably has more to do with equating MPAA tag TV14 with AU:M certification here in Oz

Just to make sure - You do have the skin setting "Media Certification Country" set to Australia Wink

It does look like the "M" certificate has been left by the wayside though if your metadata is scraped correctly and actually retuns an "M"

(2015-03-28, 00:36)Mudislander Wrote:
(2015-03-27, 23:06)I_Terrabull Wrote: When trying to move a home menu item, I get a notification asking if i want to "Enable ClearArt and Character Art for Movies and TV..." and asks if i want to "Enable Automatic Fullscreen Music Playback..." If I select No it takes me back to Skin Settings-Home Menu. If I hit yes, I'm asked to browse for image folder.

Sounds like there is a mixup in the language file. I'll try get to it and the other problems in the last few posts tomorrow.

You are using CCM ? and not maybe Hybrid where I know there is a problem there ATM.

(2015-03-28, 13:46)Mudislander Wrote: You are using CCM ? and not maybe Hybrid where I know there is a problem there ATM.

Yes I'm using 3.0.15 from the hybrid repo. It only happens on 'Move Menu Item" If I manually move an item(delete menu item and create new menu item in different place) i don't have a problem
Okay I'm not getting your problem, I select menu item to move and side menu pops out asking which item I want to swap with.
Which item number are you trying to swap with which number.

(2015-03-28, 16:20)Mudislander Wrote: Okay I'm not getting your problem, I select menu item to move and side menu pops out asking which item I want to swap with.
Which item number are you trying to swap with which number.

It doesn't matter which menu item i choose. I even tried deleting guisettings and trying again.

That's definitely popping up the wrong window, looks like maybe the "Are you sure you want to hide Settings" from Hybrid Dev. Files have got mixed up somewhere down the line. Who else has this problem ? - because I don't.

Hi there,
I'm sure it's been covered before in this thread, but I can't seem to figure out how to add recent movies and recent episodes to the CCM Helix skin, not the Hybrid.

I go to add widget but only come up with 4 widgets relating to music albums.

I have the skin widget installed and configured correctly I think?

Hope you can help
You need to have your Movies and TVShows correctly added into Kodi library before those options show.

Thanks for the speedy reply. I thought I did but hadn't set the content in the library folders.
@ Mudislander Big Grin Yup, skin setting is set to show Australia. Its been set that way for while now.Cool
Sorry to bug you again. I cant seem to find the View Options slide in window in the options. Any chance you could point me in the right direction?

Cheers

Got it Enable Kiosk Mode Unchecked.

Thankyou
  • 79(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CCM for Helix11