Kodi 14.0 Crashing
My kodi has been working flawlessly, suddenly started crashing last night

(link deleted - problem resolved)

Last elements just prior to crash at the end of the log are:

Code:
14:50:32 T:8180   DEBUG: Addon plugin.audio.hvsc requires script.module.pysqlite version 2.5.6 which is not available
14:50:32 T:8180   DEBUG: Addon plugin.audio.mp3search requires xbmc.python version 2.0 which is not available
14:50:32 T:8180   DEBUG: Addon plugin.audio.noagenda requires xbmc.python version 2.0 which is not available
14:50:32 T:8180   DEBUG: Addon plugin.download.oneddl requires xbmc.python version 1.0 which is not available
14:50:32 T:8180   DEBUG: Addon plugin.program.rtorrent requires xbmc.python version 2.0 which is not available
14:50:32 T:8180   DEBUG: Addon plugin.video.alaska.hd requires xbmc.python version 1.0 which is not available

can someone suggest where the problem is?
Are you using the illegal and unsupported carb0s repo by any chance?
No - I don't even know what that repo is.
There are certainly some unsupported repos in there but nothing new (I'm aware of) that immediately pre-empted the crashes.
Maybe not intentionally, but apparently some of the repos from "other sites" have been causing crash issues. It's also possible that some repos that are okay to talk about are also having issues, but I'm not sure on the full details on the bugs.

First try starting Kodi with internet disconnected from the device/computer. If it's the repo crash, then starting up without internet should prevent the crash and allow you to disable or uninstall repos to see if they're causing any issues.
Fixed!!! Install the CRASH FIX zip, **MOD EDIT: REMOVED URL*** once installed shortly after Kodi will crash. Then reopen & open your Video > Add-ons folder tab on main page. Then you'll see a new icon in there called CRASH FIX with all your other shows / repos etc. Double click on that, let it install & .... You are all fixed. You'll begin to see all your other Repos start to update as normal. No more crashing!!!
^^ That 'crash fix' only applies to one particular add-on and not relevant to my situation.
My issue was being caused by the Universal Toolkit it appears - I manually deleted references to that from the add-ons folder and all is now good.
Thanks for those who looked at the issue, recognize now it was an unsupported add-on that was causing the issue so sincere apologies for wasting your time.
What addon is causing it? I have someone who is having the issue and maybe I can convince them to finally delete these. If you can't say it here PM me so I can tell them.
Thank you.
Ps never volunteer as tech support for friends they call you daily lol

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 14.0 Crashing0