• 5(current)
WIP Leanback
(2015-12-04, 13:48)bartzaalberg Wrote: That would be, amaazing. Hope to see more of this soon.
Yes, Hopefully! Wish we had some kind of an update soon!
Looks amazing.

Wish it was possible to release what is done so far so someone else can carry on the work.
(2015-12-06, 16:03)TheLegendOfMart Wrote: Looks amazing.

Wish it was possible to release what is done so far so someone else can carry on the work.

The OP is a Team Kodi member. It seems unlikely BigNoid would retire. He is also the author of Aeon Nox 5. I think he has a professional life and a family. Skins can take year(s) to complete if done by a professional.
Rainbow 
True, but isn't there some possibility for a beta or something? It looks so cool!
(2015-12-14, 11:12)bartzaalberg Wrote: True, but isn't there some possibility for a beta or something? It looks so cool!

I am sure if it was that far, a beta would be available.
looks amazing. Can't for the Advanced Launcher support too for emulators
Sorry for asking. I just want to try this out so badly ;D
Looks great!

Am I correct in assuming this is still the most promising Leanback skin? Smile

EDIT: Too bad DroidTV was never finished. It looked very promising too.
Are there some news about Android TV Skin for KodiHuh
I think that from the non-activity in this thread (by it's creator) it is safe to assume that this skin is dead unless a post from said creator says otherwise.

sucks, I know but it happens (a alot) especially with the Concept and WIP Skins.

It would be a shame if this skin dies, as it is one of the best I've seen for the Android TV.
(2016-07-25, 11:54)CBers Wrote: It would be a shame if this skin dies, as it is one of the best I've seen for the Android TV.

Did it ever make it beyond the demo video posted 20 months (wow has it been that long?!) ago?

Ok, I just realized 20 months ago is a lifetime ago. I am calling it.

this skin is done folks. Undecided

You need to wait for..... Leanback: 2 *WIP
(2016-07-25, 23:02)mgonzales Wrote:
(2016-07-25, 11:54)CBers Wrote: It would be a shame if this skin dies, as it is one of the best I've seen for the Android TV.

Did it ever make it beyond the demo video posted 20 months (wow has it been that long?!) ago?

Are you making a new version?
Please, if you're doing it, don't forget the left red menu which is part of Leanback launcher.
(2016-07-31, 02:03)gabsaoleo Wrote:
(2016-07-25, 23:02)mgonzales Wrote:

Are you making a new version?
Please, if you're doing it, don't forget the left red menu which is part of Leanback launcher.

No, Sorry about that - I should have worded that better - I just meant that eventually someone will begin working on another iteration of a similar skin

we need to make a new section.

The Skin Graveyard :-)
Tongue 
Looks like we have a new "Tribute" Ha Ha! Big Grin

Fingers Crossed! Tongue

Kodi 17 - [WIP] Android Shield TV
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=285678

Honestly I am perplexed as to why there haven't been any released and full featured Android / Leanback / Material Designed skins for Kodi.

Curious to see how things come along for this one.

Cheers!

M
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Leanback13