Bug KODI is too slow on huge lists of songs Part II
(2016-03-24, 10:22)DaveBlake Wrote:
(2016-03-23, 21:52)NeroBoron Wrote: Usually I select a song from "all songs" because I want to hear this song now and then some random songs of my library. When I want to listen to another specific song during playback I ssearch and select it in "all songs" again.
I only use the other views when I want to listen to a specific genre/artist/album. Which only happens in 5% of the cases.

So you want to hear more than the one song you select, but other than the first selected one you don't care what is played? I would never have thought of that!

Yep i just select a song then some random Songs and then every 10~120mins I select a new song from that few that I want to listen to really badly Tongue in between just random songs, if I don't like it I just hit skip.

That's why I thought it wouldn't be bad if people explain his they use it, cause I guess there are many differences of usage. And I guess the usage of the OP and me is pretty similar so we ran into the same problems. Except for me it is just 5 seconds delay on song selection, because my library is way smaller.

Messages In This Thread
RE: KODI useless on large music libraries Part II - by NeroBoron - 2016-03-24, 17:53
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
KODI is too slow on huge lists of songs Part II0