• 22(current)
Release reFocus 2.x for Helix (deprecated)
(2015-02-25, 12:50)dynamic2 Wrote: Thx for ur answer now i disabled nextaired and not removed it Smile

Just another question is there a way to go from home menu i have a skinshortcut to favorites but when i click it it opens as a Dialog is there a way that it opens in a new window just like "addons"
So i get a new window with all my favorites in it and i can c also the images of my favorite add-ons?

It's sort of possible. The favorites window in Kodi is implemented as a dialog window. I can change / fake it so that it mostly look like a "normal" window, but it's not without it's shortcomings. I wish the favorites would just be saved in a normal path so that it can be opened in any window. But as favourites can be anything (movie, episode, folder, add-on, etc.) I guess that's not easy to do.

I have thought about doing it before, and I may do this at some point. But as I never use favorites it hasn't really been a priority thus far.
Also, the amount of data available to skins in the window is very limited. Things like genres, duration, plot, etc. are not available. Basically just the title and the thumbnail (where applicable). So, in that case I feel there isn't a whole lot of added value in using a full window.
Ok thanks for this info.

Cos now im just link shortcuts to addon functions cos some functions in a addon i dont use but this addons i have in favorites for quick acces if i want to use functions like clean cache so i didnt need to go trough the whole list of video addons or program addons and it ill also work with just a dialog list.

And i understand why u not implented it it had also not a prior for me, i tought maybe its just a little change in the Dialogfavorites.xml.
Can you give me an example of such a function?

Because would making a custom favourites menu and putting those functions in there be something you would like? You can basically add any shortcut you like to the home menu, including add-on (functions) and favourites (not just the favourites window, but also the favourites in there)
I have noticed, not sure if it is skin or Kodi but in the gallary view the channel logo for shows on FXX does not show up. Every other channel shows up. It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia is an example.

Edit - I checked with the Mimic skin and I see and FXX logo when I look at the show info so the logo is there to be used.
I'm way out of my league here but the 2.09 version on github shows version 2.08.
Is that the reason it wont show up in the repo? No need to waste time explaining if I'm wrong Smile
2.09 fixes the unwatched indicator position on non focused items in gallery view, but it reverted back to 2.08rc2. So i changed the version myself.
(2015-02-26, 04:23)Scott00007 Wrote: I have noticed, not sure if it is skin or Kodi but in the gallary view the channel logo for shows on FXX does not show up. Every other channel shows up. It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia is an example.

Edit - I checked with the Mimic skin and I see and FXX logo when I look at the show info so the logo is there to be used.
Studio logos are skin specific both in textures and where in the code they are referenced. If it shows in one skin doesn't mean they will in another one Smile That said I'll have to check if I have the logo and if it's named correctly. Cheers.
(2015-02-26, 17:51)Slurrrp Wrote: I'm way out of my league here but the 2.09 version on github shows version 2.08.
Is that the reason it wont show up in the repo? No need to waste time explaining if I'm wrong Smile
2.09 fixes the unwatched indicator position on non focused items in gallery view, but it reverted back to 2.08rc2. So i changed the version myself.

There is no 2.0.9 in my repo. I am currently not pushing any builds to any repo other than the Kodi repo (a new release got accepted today and has that fix). There is a 2.0.9 source on GitHub but that doesn't automatically show up in the add-on. When I push to the repo add-on I upload a compiled build manually. Besides that, the 2.0.9 branch on Github is not newer than the version on the Kodi repo atm.
Hi Jeroen. I know you mentioned before that you didn't have immediate plans for a 1080 version of the skin, but do you foresee this at some point in the future? I was using the BryanBrazil 1080 version while waiting for your Helix update and it's extremely crisp compared to the 720 versions. Thanks again for all of your work. Best skin by a mile.
(2015-02-26, 23:05)knewknow Wrote: Hi Jeroen. I know you mentioned before that you didn't have immediate plans for a 1080 version of the skin, but do you foresee this at some point in the future? I was using the BryanBrazil 1080 version while waiting for your Helix update and it's extremely crisp compared to the 720 versions. Thanks again for all of your work. Best skin by a mile.

Eventually, yes. I was actually planning to do this for the Helix version, but Helix came sooner than I expected and the PVR stuff was more work than I expected so it kind of got sidetracked. To be honest I don't see a whole lot of difference either on my TV or my 2560*1440 computer screen, but I guess that's just me Smile But anyway yes it will happen, I just don't know when. It's just a lot of work. And it's boring work Wink
I can confirm that it is a lot of boring work. Smile Even after using the skinning tool to convert all the values, I found that a lot of the positions are off by 1 pixel or so. I didn't notice much if any difference between 720/1080 versions either.
(2015-02-26, 19:03)Jeroen Wrote:
(2015-02-26, 04:23)Scott00007 Wrote: I have noticed, not sure if it is skin or Kodi but in the gallary view the channel logo for shows on FXX does not show up. Every other channel shows up. It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia is an example.

Studio logos are skin specific both in textures and where in the code they are referenced. If it shows in one skin doesn't mean they will in another one Smile That said I'll have to check if I have the logo and if it's named correctly. Cheers.

Thanks for looking into this!

On another topic, 1080p would be nice but only if there is a real difference. Save your time.
I'm having trouble figuring something out. My PVR recordings show no plot info in the OSD when playing them. There is plot info when watching live tv, and there is plot info for recorded tv in the list views, etc. Just not when a recording is being played. Huh
(2015-02-27, 23:49)wheatfield Wrote: I'm having trouble figuring something out. My PVR recordings show no plot info in the OSD when playing them. There is plot info when watching live tv, and there is plot info for recorded tv in the list views, etc. Just not when a recording is being played. Huh

It's a bug I have to fix Smile And stupid me, I actually forgot to include a fix in the update I pushed a couple of days ago Sleepy

EDIT: As this is something I can not test in the PVR Demo Add-on, can you or someone else with a PVR setup drop this file into the 720p folder and tell me if the plot is showing in the OSD info when playing recordings?
Also, looking at the code I doubt the info line below the title there is showing correctly. I would like to know what it says, if anything at all.
This is a pvr recording:

Pay no attention to the weather icon. Angel The channel logo is embedded in the video.
Great thanks. So no plot showing at all after replacing that xml? That's surprising... Going by the info shown it seems it's seen as a regular video file. Can you check for me what kind of info is shown when playing a recording in confluence?
  • 22(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
reFocus 2.x for Helix (deprecated)5