Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot)
(2015-08-20, 08:16)SideStepSociety Wrote: Additionally, I wonder if you'd be could give me a hand with getting custom weather icons setup? I've tried going through skin settings and pointing it to my custom "weather" folder containing images labelled 0 to 47/NA, but after enabling the custom weather icons setting, no weather icons are displayed, and only blank space appears above the temperatures.
SideStepSociety,

while it has taken a little while and there are still more changes to this screen forth coming, I'm now pretty sure your issue here should be fixed in the github version of the skin. If you could grab the version from github and test that would be very helpful.

BIG important note, settings for weather icons and backgrounds has been moved from the Skin settings menu to the Screen settings dialog (menu) in the weather screen. You will either need to access from settings icon at bottom of screen if using a mouse/touch or go left if using a remote. Also the layout of the screen WILL change at some point and I am working towards the idea of having multiple "views" available on this screen (currently only one at this stage), so hopefully you will be able to show radar images and different types of forecasts on this screen.

Also of note for recent changes is that I have fine tuned some of the images for the icon home view and have now included a "Light" font option with the skin. It's not San Francisco (but it looks fairly close), and in my option looks pretty damn sharp. Feedback welcome.

Wyrm (AppTV)
If required a FULL debug log can now be submitted from the skin in settings->skin settings->support. Or follow instructions here if you can't access skin settings.

FAQ's located at :- http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:AppTV

Messages In This Thread
RE: Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot) - by wyrm - 2015-09-15, 06:59
How i add submenus - by rouchi - 2020-04-23, 19:31
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot)1