Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot)
(2015-11-11, 02:24)wyrm Wrote:
(2015-11-11, 01:33)agsnowdon Wrote:
(2015-11-10, 11:03)wyrm Wrote: agsnowden,

Change lines 220 and 240 of Includes_IconHome.xml from
PHP Code:
<aspectratio>keep</aspectratio
to
PHP Code:
<aspectratio>stretch</aspectratio

Then I would recommend that you start looking for new icons and replacing the old ones as you find something so your ocd is ready for when AppTV Jarvis comes out.

Wyrm (AppTV)

Hey Wyrm

Change the code and all back to how my ocd likes it Smile thanks for helping me.

Hmmmm what you mean about the Jarvis release?
I mean I'm not changing it back. So either you organise new icons, or you will need to change the code every time I release a new version. Good news is I have already added a YouTube icon locally, so you only need another 19 and you will be setBig Grin

Wyrm (AppTV)

That's fine. Now I know what code to change it only a 2 min job. I will have to install the skin on my iPad to see why you have done this as it does look odd on my TV. Do you have it on a tv? Do you think it looks odd?

Can I a another question please. The black background behind the icons, can this be changed to an image a bit like having a wallpaper of is it a line of code that tells it what colour to be? If it's a line of code is like to change the colour so if you could point me in the right direction that would be great.

Anyway as said before this skin rocks. I really don't get what all the hype is with confluence based skins. IMO.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot) - by agsnowdon - 2015-11-12, 01:41
How i add submenus - by rouchi - 2020-04-23, 19:31
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot)1