Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot)
Yeah of course I agree hitting button on remote would be easiest. And I'll check in forums for fire tv. But just in case there isn't a way to do it on fire tv, and for other devices that may have problems, it would be nice to have a backup button that you could select in the OSD to bring it back to full screen mode. Right now the only way I can do it, is if I'm running a Kodi remote app on my smartphone and press the full screen button there. But it would make it easier for me, and for my parents who use Kodi running your skin who don't want to even use there phones for anything but making calls.

I'll post again if I figure it out.

(2016-03-04, 14:34)wyrm Wrote:
(2016-03-03, 22:26)CarsonGallo Wrote: I downloaded the Add-On you suggested, and found the keymap setting, but no matter what assignments of key mappings I did, I could never get it to resume full screen mode. I remembered to save the settings, tried restarding Kodi and everything, could never get it to work. I think you should add a button to the OSD Controls for your next update that we can select and would bring us back to full screen mode.
CarsonGallo,

Will consider the request, but I fail to see how adding something to the OSD will get you from the video library screen to the video player screen. I would recommend that you ask in the FireTV subforums what the remote key assignment is to switch to and from the Videoplayer screens is. Cycling your way thru all of the OSD buttons to get to the "Fullscreen" button or hit one button on the remote to achieve the same thing. I know which one I would prefer.

Wyrm (AppTV)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot) - by CarsonGallo - 2016-03-05, 08:09
How i add submenus - by rouchi - 2020-04-23, 19:31
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot)1