Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot)
(2016-03-05, 18:16)wyrm Wrote:
(2016-03-05, 10:34)CarsonGallo Wrote: And also saw your GitHub post, about Full Screen Playback OSD Control, appreciate adding my feedback. What do you mean by Blank though for Blank Button? Does that mean the button is going to be invisible.
Sorry was working on that even before your mentioned your problem, but it is only an extension of touch and mouse support and does not relate in any way to remote use. Still don't understand how me adding something to OSD will help you when you are not in the video/visualisation screens.
Quote:P.S. Sorry about overcrowding your threads with posts and questions.
That is fine, that is exactly what this thread is for. I can't stress enought, you guys are my testers as I don't have anyone helping with this at the moment. I can test on windows and iOS anything else I'm flying blind. That and while I try to be mindful of potential bugs the way I use Kodi determines what I even see. So please post bugs and suggestions here.

Wyrm (AppTV)

It would help cause when I'm watching a Movie/Show and I leaving the play screen the Video still continues to play in the background of the skin, so now the skin is obstructing the video, I would like to get back to the full screen, cause obviously not gonna watch whole movie with icons faded in front of the video. And I like to leave the video screen temporarily to either que up something, change a setting/ just multitask. But like I said before figured out just have to go to the home screen of kodi and then press back button, but it would be about 5 less button presses if there was a resume full screen button in OSD.

Messages In This Thread
Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot) - by CarsonGallo - 2016-03-05, 18:33
How i add submenus - by rouchi - 2020-04-23, 19:31
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot)1