Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot)
I don't know, I'm installing it via Kodi's Appearance skin section and I'm using the latest version. I use the list view but only the episode names, image and synopses to the right comes up, there's no circle or anything that might indicate something has been watched. I use it for Exodus addon.

(2016-10-31, 03:40)wyrm Wrote:
(2016-10-30, 22:58)loughrey101 Wrote: This would be perfect only, unlike most other Kodi skins, it doesn't put a watched tick mark after TV episodes you've watched within a series, leaving you guessing which episode you're on. I'd really love to see this added as I have to return to confluence in order to remember which episode i was last on which is a lot of hassle. I'd keep using this skin as the perfect skin for the Amazon Fire TV but the lack of a watched ticker is a deal breaker for me
loughrey101,

Well actualy it does, sorta do this already. Following the Apple convention, full blue circle is unwatched, half circle is partially watched and no blue circle is watched. So in most views if there is NO blue circle displayed next to an item it means it has been watched. From memory the only view this does not apply to is the coverflow view and I will probably add this mark to at least the currently focused item for the Kyrpton release of the skin.

Wyrm (AppTV)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot) - by loughrey101 - 2016-11-28, 04:11
How i add submenus - by rouchi - 2020-04-23, 19:31
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot)1