Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot)
(2017-01-05, 05:00)tornicade Wrote: Wyrm.. I am using appTV on SPMC and lthe context menu entry "set to home screen"
I can still set things to home page from the skin settings. and I still have open icon spots available.
Edit
I swapped out skins to reload apptv

The context menu function still works in the video add ons directory but nowhere else.

if the customization your working on could include program addons directory as well. that would be spectacular.
tornicade,

Only just got back from holiday so still getting back up to speed on the skin. Good news is that I just figured out why I could not set a number of skin setting with the new skin helper script. So I have a couple of minor things to fix and then I should be able to release the Krypton version of the skin.

I suspect that the context menu issue you have mentioned could relate to SPMC being on a later version of Kodi than the skin is meant to be running on, but I will check from this end to see if I can spot any problems later tonight.

Hopefully I can manage to get 1.5.x out the door before Krypton final is released.
Wyrm (AppTV)
If required a FULL debug log can now be submitted from the skin in settings->skin settings->support. Or follow instructions here if you can't access skin settings.

FAQ's located at :- http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:AppTV

Messages In This Thread
RE: Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot) - by wyrm - 2017-01-05, 08:19
How i add submenus - by rouchi - 2020-04-23, 19:31
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot)1