Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot)
Quote:Thanks both of you! This has been driving me nuts. I too am on Jarvis as I am running 4 chd modded atv 1's and therefore can not upgrade to Krypton. Love this skin but it was a real pain without being able to set anything. Would be nice for those of us on Jarvis to have a quick bug release with this mod. as not being able to use those dialog screens is a bit of a deal breaker. I will do it manually for now though. Thanks again!

Ok guys,

will try to sort out a branch on my github and push the very small change upto the Kodi repo sometime over the weekend. As to the question regarding the addition of icons to the homescreen, NOPE. Major undertaking code wise and as there are already 30+ custom slots available, the two people that might benefit from the change is not worth the effort. That and normally as soon as the the skin is updated for the latest version of Kodi all support for previous versions is finished. I am the only person coding and providing QA etc for the skin and I have only very limited spare time to work on this, so I only work on the current version.

Wyrm (AppTV)
If required a FULL debug log can now be submitted from the skin in settings->skin settings->support. Or follow instructions here if you can't access skin settings.

FAQ's located at :- http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:AppTV

Messages In This Thread
RE: Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot) - by wyrm - 2017-04-14, 05:36
How i add submenus - by rouchi - 2020-04-23, 19:31
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot)1