Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot)
(2017-11-22, 05:28)wyrm Wrote:
(2017-11-11, 19:20)pierocol Wrote: Hi,
I have been using your excellent skin for many years, and I am very grateful.
I listen mostly to classical music, and all my music collection is tagged also with the "Composer" field. Composer is of course very relevant for classical music only.
Would it be possible for you to code the "Now Playing" view in such a way that it displays
Artist, Composer, Piece #, Piece title
but only if the "Genre" contains "Classical"?
Alternatively, I could try to do it myself, if it is only a matter of changing some configuration file somewhere. In this case, I would need some instructions.
Thank you very much,
 Pierocol,

Have added what I think is what you requested to the development version of the skin (you will need to download from my Github, details on first page of this thread). Currently on my development system I have only two Classical albums and they are obviously not tagged very well as with the changes it is displaying "Composer - Composer".  I guess in my case Artist is tagged with the composers name.  To make sure the changes are correct, you will need to download and report back here any problems with what I have done.  As to the idea of customising the output for these fields, sorry sport you will have to learn a little bit of skinning as the limited use case does not justify (in my point of view) the PITA of creating a gui to allow this.

Wyrm (AppTV)  
Thanks a whole lot! I will test it as soon as I can (probably during the week end) and report back to you. I am sure this will drive the classical music lovers of the Kodi community to your skin, if this feature is properly advertised. I will start from my friends Smile
cheers

Messages In This Thread
RE: Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot) - by pierocol - 2017-11-22, 09:29
How i add submenus - by rouchi - 2020-04-23, 19:31
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot)1