Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot)
(2020-05-29, 20:51)ontap Wrote: Hi wyrm, I dont/cant do debug logs , however I managed to get 1.6.2 installed finally. But, in skin settings the "homeshelf option is missing so after setting my , movie and tv show widgets, I have no way to switch the shelf view from icon to widget ?
@ontap,

homeshelf has been renamed as widgets as of about 12 hours ago. Still a work in progress but for Movies and TVShows at this stage there are a few pleasant surprises waiting for you. Will be moving ALL widget types to the widget sub menu, so settings for video list view flying widgets, videoinfo and musicinfo will also joining this menu soon.

Just to be clear version 1.6.x is Leia only. When Kodi hits RC, I will start work on 1.7.x series of skin. Have been bitten in the past by last minute skin engine changes, so always wait before starting work on on upcoming Kodi skin releases.

Had a thought on your problems with loading skin from GitHub. You weren’t trying to update the skin while you were running old version were you? I always swap to another skin and load new version from there as some platforms will not update files that are currently being used. Just a thought.

Wyrm
If required a FULL debug log can now be submitted from the skin in settings->skin settings->support. Or follow instructions here if you can't access skin settings.

FAQ's located at :- http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:AppTV

Messages In This Thread
How i add submenus - by rouchi - 2020-04-23, 19:31
RE: Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot) - by wyrm - 2020-05-30, 04:50
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot)1