Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot)
Possibly a bug am not sure : 
If I am jumping the gun and you haven't finished integrating EH into the new skin yet my apologies.
TV Shows widgets using Embuary Helper.
For example if I go into Embuary Helper and then TV Shows and select "tv shows and episodes suggestions based on random genre" , save it to favs , then go into skin settings, widgets and set this as the widget. So posters show fine ( individual episodes)when clicking on any of the posters on the top shelf , nothing happens , to explain : I select a poster that has a named episode from one of my series, click on it nothing happens, however if instead of clicking on it I bring up the context menu and select info , the series appears in the info window with the option to "BROWSE" to the desired , series then episode. So obviously I can access the item from there .
Same with "tv show genres" ( from EH addon ), not a problem for me because I don't want "genres" as the widget although the posters that embuary helper generate for genres are "neat",If you set genres as your widget in tv shows, nothing happens when you clk on a poster.
I can set widgets using the basic library options so its no big deal , however I quite liked the option of "suggestion based on random genres" as a widget, because unless am mistaken every time you open kodi, EM will generate a different list of widgets which is better than having the same ones by default using just the library?
Actually trying more options in TV Shows section of EH as widgets, it appears nothing set as a widget works when the item is clicked on .Movie work fine , I can always use library option for tv shows, . Now I look at it , in EH when I select a category like for example "unwatched" or "suggestions based on either  last watched or genre" , I would want to see the series posters  listed, but what you get is individual episodes , so if that is aa that EH offers on TV Shows , then I wouldn't want to use it for that section anyway Smile.
Sorry, wyrm , I think I am being unfair to EH here, just started trying to set a widget from the skin rather than EH addon and am getting the same issues. Any option I use to set TV Show widgets, ( am setting shows not episodes) when I then press up from menu on home screen , the widgets on the shelf are episodes not series and clicking on them nothing happens, so the issue is the skin I think not Embuary Helper.
EDIT :  more on the above, I made a smart playlist of series added to my library after a certain date, set it as my widget, but the skin is showing it as episodes not series and as stated above clicking on them nothing happens.

Messages In This Thread
How i add submenus - by rouchi - 2020-04-23, 19:31
RE: Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot) - by ontap - 2020-07-03, 12:46
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot)1