Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot)
(2020-10-20, 16:48)wyrm Wrote:
(2020-10-20, 13:46)pierocol Wrote:
(2020-10-20, 11:03)wyrm Wrote: Hi guys,

very quick announcement. Is mainly a bug fix release so will not do my usual song and dance, but version 1.6.5 is now available in the main Kodi repo. Have included two new features for @pierocol  and @HiroProtagonist . Basically audio flags on music visualisation screen and profile names on Home Screen, please let me know if any issues with these.

Wyrm

Wonderful! Just tested a bit with some random high def music and found out that with one of my Dark Side of the Moon versions, 88.2 kHz and 24 bit flac, the frequency label does not appear. It works beautifully with other frequencies, 48 kHz, 96 kHz. I cannot recall at the moment if I have something at 192 kHz
@pierocol ,

was something I just quickly threw together, so was expecting I might have to add other flag images. Let me know what’s missing and I will add for the next release.

Wyrm
I found that I also have a Nina Simone high def album (192 kHz, 24 bit flac) and indeed also the 192 kHz flag image is missing. In summary, in order to correctly display the standard high definition file formats you would need to add the flag images for 88.2 kHz and 192 kHz. I do not know if it would be overdone, but in order to highlight that a file is so-called "high resolution" or "high definition", therefore with a resolution higher than the standard CD quality (16 bit, 44.1 kHz), you might want to display the semi-standard logo

Messages In This Thread
How i add submenus - by rouchi - 2020-04-23, 19:31
RE: Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot) - by pierocol - 2020-10-24, 19:18
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot)1