Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot)
(2020-11-16, 07:30)wyrm Wrote: @C0nvert ,

ok found the problem (and have found a couple of other unrelated problems). Can see another bug fix version in my not too distant future. Could you please give the PVR section a good shake out from your end and report back here with any other problems you find? I have not had a lot of a play with the PVR section, so there are no doubt a number of bugs lurking here. Oh btw, could you please respond back with details of your system setup (operating system version, Kodi version and skin version for starters). Will put a test version up on my GitHub for testing when I sort out the problems.

Wyrm (AppTV)
Hi wrym and thanks for your fast response and your effort.
Sorry for the bad upload ^^

Ofc i will give it a good shakeup from my end. You can count on me ))

System Setup
First Device (for testing purposes):
Windows 10 2004
Kodi 18.9 x64
Theme: APPTV 1.65

Second Device:
Tanix Tx9s (AmLogic S905)
Coreelec 9.2.5 (Kodi 18.9)
Theme: APPTV 1.6.5

Third Device (Main):
Vero4k+ (AmLogic S805)
OSMC 2020.10-1 (Kodi 18.9)
Theme: APPTV 1.6.5

Btw is it possible to customize the Homescreen Shortcut Action with custom Actions?
e.g if i start Live TV from the Homescreen (press on TV Icon) it executes: ActivateWindow(tvguide)
I would prefer ActivateWindow(tvchannels) instead.
One can change it in Custom_HomeMenuItems.xml.
But it would be more User friendly to do it from the Skin Menu itself.

Instead, setting up this view (or any other Action like shortcuts to Video Addons) directly through the Skin (custom Action String), would be nice.

Messages In This Thread
How i add submenus - by rouchi - 2020-04-23, 19:31
RE: Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot) - by C0nvert - 2020-11-16, 10:14
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot)1