Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot)
@C0nvert 

Sorry have been crook (Aussie for ill) and only just surfacing again. Hoping to later today to upload a test build to my GitHub.

(2020-11-22, 17:04)C0nvert Wrote: @wyrm 
I tested so far everything.
The PVR Section is fixed and works perfectly!! ))

Cool, have a couple of other fixes that might be of use.
Quote:Only odd thing i encountered is a Bug, where the first Page of the Plugin has e.g the "Wall" View and the second Page the "Icon" View, third the "List" View and so on.
It seems to shuffle at random through the Addon-Views with every Page.

Got it solved (see below)

Do you know if it's possible to select a default View Model for Video-Addons, e.g the Wall View for all Pages?
I tried to use the remove unused Views option and could bring it down to "Wall" and "List" View.
Even if i try to change the default View and Order in MyVideoNav.xml from 50 to 58. it still shows "List" first for each new Page. 
Furthermore i tried to override the Default View Mode in the Addon itself via this Code: "xbmc.executebuiltin('Container.SetViewMode(58)'), unfortinatly this didn't work either. 

Problem is not with skin as such, but plug-in/Addon playing loose and fast with script programming standards. Pretty sure script author is assuming default skin view id’s are the same for all skins (or just doesn’t give a damn). Think the only id’s that would have any chance of matching is I’d 50, list view (and this is more of a historical hangover, not a rule as such)
Quote:And is it possible to change the position of the Default Homescreen Shortcuts like "Add-Ons" , "Quit", "TV" ?
E.g put "Add-Ons" on the last Place.

Possible, sure if you are prepared to get your hands really dirty moving code about. For Icon Home Screen it is pretty straightforward, but Horizontal Home Screen it is vastly more complicated. There is also the complicated issue of the Home Screens with widgets shelves to consider. Icons on the top line potentially have widgets that you can navigate up to, so those Icons need to be in the top line of the icon panel to allow navigating up to the widget panel. Easier way is to turn off the built in icons on the home customisation screen and replace them with favourites that match what the defaults did, but in a position more to your liking. As always using the customisation screen creatively is much more likely to survive a skin update than major code changes to my skin code.
Quote:Btw i created a few more Icons for your skin.
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmrW7HagVDOab5r-zZiI...0?e=eiPkRx

Thank you, have added a couple of the icons from your collection but can’t use the rest due to this reason.

As it is looking like a release candidate for Kodi 19 is likely to drop early in 2021, I will probably soon make the jump to Kodi 19 to prepare skin for the new release. Best get cracking everyone, if you have a bug you would like fixed for last skin release for Kodi 18.x series.

Wyrm

Messages In This Thread
How i add submenus - by rouchi - 2020-04-23, 19:31
RE: Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot) - by wyrm - 2020-11-27, 04:56
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot)1