Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot)
(2020-12-09, 10:03)pierocol Wrote:
(2020-11-29, 14:47)wyrm Wrote: @C0nvert ,@pierocol ,@ontap ,@HiroProtagonist and anyone else that would do a spot of testing,

Here is the latest test version for v1.6.6.  All very minor issues, but trying to square things away before starting the slog for next Kodi version.

Pierocol, there are a couple more flag images for the musicvisualisation screen, hopefully now have them all covered. Please advise if any still missing.

Ontap, HiroProtagonist, added a couple of missing Lite theme touch icons.

COnvert, All of the PVR issues you mentioned have been fixed. Have also added a couple of Icon home screen icons to default location.

If anyone spots any other issues, please respond back here as soon as you can, so I can release a "clean" release.

Wyrm
Just installed it and tried several flac files with various resolutions and they all worked fine. if you tell me what combinations you have considered, I can check if you have them all...

@pierocol ,

the following flag images are now included in the skin.

Samplesize : 8bit, 16bit, 24bit and 32bit. Are any others required?

Samplerate : 22.05kHz (shows as 22kHz), 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 192kHz. Once again anything of any use missing?

Have been busy in RL so have not had a chance to fix a couple of other bugs I have stumbled across, but would like to put this bug fix version to bed fairly quickly. Could you please reply back ASAP so I can make a repo pull request soon.

TA
Wyrm

Messages In This Thread
How i add submenus - by rouchi - 2020-04-23, 19:31
RE: Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot) - by wyrm - 2020-12-10, 05:31
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot)1