Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot)
New Skin Release.

1.7.0 Matrix release

• Changes require to make skin compatible with Kodi Matrix.
  • Add PVR Guide extended navigation dialog. Longpress 'Select' brings up navigation controls.
  • Add support EDL and Chapter marks to Video progress bars.
  • Add Versions button to Addons info screen.
  • Add Reminder button to PVR info screen.
  • Add Sets support to Video Info screen.
  • Removed support for Artwork Beef script as most of it functionality now provided by Kodi.
  • Requires ongoing work but due to Kodi switch to Python3 addons, some skin functions may no longer work.
     I hope to return missing functions as scripts are updated by their authors or replacement scripts become available.
  • Numerous minor bug fixes and code cleanups.

Sorry this release is a bit late, real life has got in the way a bit. Skin is now available in the main Kodi repo and REQUIRES Kodi Matrix to function.

There are not really very many user facing changes with this release of the skin, the next release will include a number of projects that I have had on the backburner. Having said that the way Kodi now handles extra graphics has changed, so you the user will need to make changes to your advancesettings.xml file to use skin images other than the default icons, thumbs, fanarts, etc. So skin no longer supports Artwork Beef script as most of it's function is now handled by the above settings file. You can however use Artwork Dumper script to grab your current extra images and store them locally for you. If the last couple of sentance were as clear as mud, dropt a question here and I will attempt to lead you thru the process.

Enjoy
Wyrm
If required a FULL debug log can now be submitted from the skin in settings->skin settings->support. Or follow instructions here if you can't access skin settings.

FAQ's located at :- http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:AppTV

Messages In This Thread
How i add submenus - by rouchi - 2020-04-23, 19:31
RE: Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot) - by wyrm - 2021-05-29, 15:22
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot)1