Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot)
(2021-05-30, 15:08)matthuo Wrote: Excuse me, why can’t only “TV” be enabled in the HOME MENU?  After the operation is enabled or disabled, the TV’s icon cannot be displayed on the home page.

Kodi 18.9

@matthuo ,

sorry mate have been meaning to reply to this but real life is getting in the way at the moment.

From you question it seems English is a second language, so hopefully I have understood correctly (Please don’t hesitate to let me know if I have misunderstood).

Why can’t you select the TV entry to enable it?

The TV entry is to show broadcast TV which is handled by Kodi via a front end Kodi addon talking to additional backend software(and a hardware tuner). If you don’t have the backend software running and enabled within Kodi, there is nothing for Kodi to show and thus no point displaying the TV entry on the Home Screen. The solution is to load the additional software (I can’t say what the software is as there are a number of different solutions depending on what operating system or personal choice you might have). There is an entry in the Kodi wiki that helps with setting up the appropriate software, let me know if you need a direct link and I will track it down for you.

Now if I have misunderstood you and you are wondering were the TVShows are located, that is under the TVShows entry. You need to set up in Kodi were your TVShows are located (add source in the menu if you have not done so already). Again, this is covered in the wiki. Just have a look thru that, you will be surprised what interesting features Kodi has (I’m still finding things out ten plus years after first starting with the software).

Hopefully I have answered your question, feel free to ask if something else is unclear and I will try to point you in the right direction.

Wyrm
If required a FULL debug log can now be submitted from the skin in settings->skin settings->support. Or follow instructions here if you can't access skin settings.

FAQ's located at :- http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:AppTV

Messages In This Thread
How i add submenus - by rouchi - 2020-04-23, 19:31
RE: Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot) - by wyrm - 2021-06-02, 13:05
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot)1