Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot)
(2021-06-05, 05:04)matthuo Wrote:
(2021-06-02, 13:05)wyrm Wrote:
(2021-05-30, 15:08)matthuo Wrote:  
Thank you for your Patiently reply.
The problem I mentioned, the problem has been found after verification. As you said, before opening the TV in the Home MENU, you need to install a PVR Client in the Addons, and then the icon of the TV will appear on the home page
@matthuo,

your welcome. It is in my opinion not that obvious that you need to set up additional software to make PVR work within Kodi. I will look to see if it is possible to add a help message at the bottom of the Home menu edit screen to point out that PVR will not show until PVR client is active.

Feel free to ask any other questions you might have about the skin here. I have been coding and using this skin for so long now that sometimes I miss that certain things are not obvious to users. Questions like yours lead to improvements that all users benefit from, so everyone wins when I have to stop and look at problems.

Wyrm
If required a FULL debug log can now be submitted from the skin in settings->skin settings->support. Or follow instructions here if you can't access skin settings.

FAQ's located at :- http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:AppTV

Messages In This Thread
How i add submenus - by rouchi - 2020-04-23, 19:31
RE: Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot) - by wyrm - 2021-06-06, 07:11
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot)1