Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot)
@CoolFux ,

Sorry about delay with reply have been busy in Real life. Will try to answer your questions, but need a few more details. Your English is fine, just very light on details.

(2021-09-12, 13:19)CoolFux Wrote: Hello
I noticed the following. There are no scroll areas in the file manager.
Good spot, this is not something I use at all as I prefer to do my file management outside of Kodi. Currently fixing and will post to my GitHub when I am happy with the code. Will be in next official release.

Quote:An icon appears at "Running" in progress.
Sorry sport, really need more details on what the issue is and where it is occurring. Maybe post a screen grab to show the problem. Bonus points if you can tell me on what screen it happens.

Quote:If you could show the display for the volume and mute only the icon.
Funny enough I have been trying to come up with a more modern look to the volume dialog. So you would prefer just a volume or mute icon to appear with no background image, is that correct? Feel free to give some more details on what you think should (and where it should) appear.

Quote:Sorry for my bad English!
I’m Australian, here we believe the Queen sheds a silent tear every time we open our mouths to utter her English. Might be some truth to that. Your English is fine, just give a lot more details and I should be able to understand what you are chasing.

Wyrm (AppTV)
If required a FULL debug log can now be submitted from the skin in settings->skin settings->support. Or follow instructions here if you can't access skin settings.

FAQ's located at :- http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:AppTV

Messages In This Thread
How i add submenus - by rouchi - 2020-04-23, 19:31
RE: Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot) - by wyrm - 2021-09-16, 07:51
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot)1