Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot)
(2022-01-24, 18:16)jpeg73 Wrote: some additional clue
on my OSX , I've installed kodi19.3 on WIN10 under VM
install fresh add-on 1.7.1 and same issue, no numerics displayed
@jpeg73 ,

have just checked on my LibreElec Raspberry Pi system and is working correctly there. I have just added another alpha release to my GitHub is located here . I think possibly what your issue is, is that your install was corupted.
You need to download the zip file and let Kodi install it for you. DO NOT unpack the zip file yourself, but store the zip file somewhere that Kodi can find it then "Install from Zip" via the root addons screen.  If you have not got "unknown sources" setting set to on, Kodi will ask you to allow this.  I would also recommend that you switch to Estuary skin before installing AppTV skin to make sure that the skin comes in complete as sometimes if a skin file is in use, it will not update to the new version. I would also recommend that you do NOT mess with the skin until you have got this working, as there is a fair chance you stompped on something you should not have.

As to the previous log file, pretty sure you posted a new log file instead of the old log file after restarting.  If the number display on channel change is still not working after you install the version from above, please follow these steps.

Restart kodi, go straight to the PVR section and try to change channels via the number keys, get out of PVR section and shut down Kodi. Copy the kodi.log file somewhere safe and then upload that file to a pastebin type site and post the link back here. Hopefully this won't be required, but if it is the file should not contain a whole pile of stuff for me to wade thru.

Best of luck
Wyrm
If required a FULL debug log can now be submitted from the skin in settings->skin settings->support. Or follow instructions here if you can't access skin settings.

FAQ's located at :- http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:AppTV

Messages In This Thread
How i add submenus - by rouchi - 2020-04-23, 19:31
RE: Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot) - by wyrm - 2022-01-26, 12:36
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot)1