Full Library Integration from Add-Ons
I used TeamViewer to set up my brother's laptop with Kodi while he's away at school. The laptop is borrowed and he only has a standard account and he isn't very tech savvy. I created a folder on his desktop to save his add-on libraries in a single place, so he has easy access to it. However, upon creating the folder (C:/user/Desktop/KodiAddOnLibrary) nothing that I've added to his library is saving in that folder even though I have set programs to save their libraries to that folder. I recreated a similar scenario on my own system and noticed the same issue. It's not as big of a deal for me since I know how, and have access, to navigate to my app-data folder and add my add-on libraries from there. I'd still appreciate a bit of help, though. Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Also, is there a way to add an entire list of shows/movies to the library in a single click? Doing it one by one is TEDIOUS.
EDIT 2: I have configured all of his add-on libraries to a single folder and they are now functioning properly. Took a few restarts, but it's working fine. Now, I just need a way to add media from add-ons to my library in bulk. Doing it one by one takes entirely too long.
I'm not sure what you're asking. Add-on libraries?
(2015-01-08, 04:15)Ned Scott Wrote: I'm not sure what you're asking. Add-on libraries?

For instance, when you configure NetfliXBMC, you can change the add-on library path from "user\appdata\roaming\kodi\userdata\add-on data" to a simple folder on the desktop. You can then integrate your entire Netflix library in the same way that you'd add local files to your Kodi library. I want to find a simple way to achieve this with other add-ons that support the "add to library" feature.
Try pseudo library. Do a search and it will pop up
(2015-01-08, 06:26)Frozin Wrote: Try pseudo library. Do a search and it will pop up

HOLY CRAP. I just watched a few tutorials to get up and running. My channels are aggregating now. Thank you!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Full Library Integration from Add-Ons0