Music Smart Playlist only shows last track of albums
I have created smart playlist for last played tracks and most played tracks, but the only tracks showing in the playlists are the last tracks of albums? That's weird...
If I listen to the last two songs of an album, the last one will show in the playlist, but not the other one.
I have no idea what's going on.. any idea?

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>
<smartplaylist type="songs">
    <name>Most Played Tracks</name>
    <match>all</match>
    <rule field="playcount" operator="greaterthan">
        <value>0</value>
    </rule>
    <limit>50</limit>
    <order direction="descending">playcount</order>
</smartplaylist>

Using Helix. Does that with all skins.
Anyone?
I just took a look at the database and the lastplayed column in the song table is empty, except for the last track for albums I have listened to.
This is driving me nuts, it makes no sense... Undecided
I think you've stumbled upon a bug, though it has nothing to do with smart playlists. The lastplayed field definitely isn't updated correctly. I just played an entire album and only 1 song had it's lastplayed field changed. I'm also using Helix.

Edit: Actually, none of them was updated.
I've created a ticket, http://trac.kodi.tv/ticket/15704
I didn't test much since this is a fresh install and I didn't have the time to play much with it, but I might have been wrong when I said the lastplayed field is updated for the last track of albums only.
I've been listening to a few tracks and it seems that the lastplayed field is updated only for the last track I have listened to, from an album. So I was 1/2 right, since I have listened to whole albums when I discovered that behaviour.
So, let say an album has 12 tracks and I listen to #7, #8 and #9, well, the lastplayed field will be updated for #9 only. #7 and #8 are left blank.

Can you confirm it does the same for you sialivi? Or is it just random?
I played the first 3 tracks of an album and the lastplayed field remained blank for all 3.
This is what it looks like in the db.
This is an album I have listened to this afternoon, all 11 tracks, in order, somewhere between 3pm and 4pm.
The time not even right, it says 19:33:45 in the lastplayed column.
Kodi reports the right time in the main menu.

Same thing for iTimesPlayed, it's not updating properly.
@sialivi can you please test one of the test builds linked here (excluding the Android x86 one)?
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1876039

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music Smart Playlist only shows last track of albums0