• 15(current)
Android Kore - Kodi/XBMC remote for Android
Lightbulb 
Hi

Is there any way to activate or add a qwerty keyboard while writing on kore instead of selecting each character with the navigation arrows?

Thanks for your time.
Menu on the top right, send text to media centre.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2016-07-03, 01:42)nickr Wrote: Menu on the top right, send text to media centre.

Thanks Big Grin
Is it possible to change the download directory to use an SD card?
Thanks!
(2016-07-21, 00:51)Distearth Wrote: Is it possible to change the download directory to use an SD card?
Thanks!

No, it always downloads to the default Download directory.
Why does Kore needs information about my phone and calls?
I think it can be set to pause on receiving a call.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Thanks
A bit of a special case...
I'm using PlexKodiConnect and when playing media, from Kore or Kodi gui, a dialogue pops up asking which subtitles I should use. The thing is that Kore looses the connection to Kodi when this happens. So to proceed I have to use my ir remote or keyboard.

In short I cannot play video using only Kore. Kodi is setup for sweden but configured to prefer no subtitles. I very, very rarely wan't subtitles so disabling them would be prefered. Been using Titan or osmc skins.

Any ideas how to get around this issue.
Complain to the ones who created plex kodi connect.
Of course connection shouldn't be list however they are making the popup appear.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2016-08-01, 16:29)Martijn Wrote: Complain to the ones who created plex kodi connect.
Of course connection shouldn't be list however they are making the popup appear.

Bit early to say where the issue lies no? You could obviously be correct though.

Did some further testing. Using the "Remote" function of Kore actually works fine. That is if you control Kodi using the mode where the Android screen shows only virtual remote buttons.

Browsing "Movies" or "TV Shows" etc. works well with snazzy interface, actor photos, info etc. When you hit play however nothing happens. Looking at the big Kodi screen the "Choose the subtitles stream" dialog appears with no indication in the Kore interface. After klicking the Kore x button (for the virtual remote) I can use the up down buttons to move the selection. However I can't actuate the selection. The center button does nothing, it animates as if clicked but no sound from Kodi. Actuating the selection with a physical ir remote starts the stream and Kore is back in action with the full remote function with a little icon for the stream play pause etc buttons.
Hi all,

Great remote. Is there any way of displaying video information via the app (i.e like pressing the "o" key on a physical keyboard to bring up video information)

Cheers
(2016-09-20, 19:02)jimmymcmahon Wrote: Hi all,

Great remote. Is there any way of displaying video information via the app (i.e like pressing the "o" key on a physical keyboard to bring up video information)

Cheers

I found the answer in an earlier post :- Long press the information button.

Cheers
Hello,

I am interested to know if you have a public API for third-party developers or, if not, which API did you use? I am looking to make a KODI remote control, [mainly for personal use (family and friends)].

Thanks, have a nice day.
Kodi has a json rpc API: http://kodi.wiki/view/JSON-RPC_API
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kore - Kodi/XBMC remote for Android11