• 13(current)
Android Kore - Kodi/XBMC remote for Android
First of all thank you for this great app.

I have installed Kore a few days ago and I am almost happy with the provided features. There is only one thing which is not clear for me. In the music library I can't find tracks which have no album information. In Kodi i can find them but not in the app.
Is this a setting issue? Is there any other solution how to see this songs in the Kore app?

Let me know whether there is a solution for this specific problem.

Thanks!
Yes, this is known issue, only songs with albums appear on Kore.
Can a future update identify whether movies in the library are SD or HD?
My Theater: JVC X790R + Peerless PRG-UNV | 120" CineWhite UHD-B Screen | KODI Omega + PreShow Experience | mpv | madVR RTX 2070S | Panasonic UB420 | Denon X3600H @ 5.2.4 | 4 x ADX Maximus w/ Dayton Audio SA230 | 3 x Totem Tribe LCR + Mission M30 Surrounds + SVS PC2000 + Monolith 15 | 40" HDTV w/ MeLE N5105 + MoviePosterApp | 40TB Win10 SMB Server over Gigabit Ethernet
Since kodi is moving from library integration to using trakt, is there a way to get my trakt library to show in kore?
(2016-03-18, 05:33)wilbigdaddy2000 Wrote: Since kodi is moving from library integration to using trakt, is there a way to get my trakt library to show in kore?

No, not currently.
The test builds are no longer visible. Were they hidden?
My Theater: JVC X790R + Peerless PRG-UNV | 120" CineWhite UHD-B Screen | KODI Omega + PreShow Experience | mpv | madVR RTX 2070S | Panasonic UB420 | Denon X3600H @ 5.2.4 | 4 x ADX Maximus w/ Dayton Audio SA230 | 3 x Totem Tribe LCR + Mission M30 Surrounds + SVS PC2000 + Monolith 15 | 40" HDTV w/ MeLE N5105 + MoviePosterApp | 40TB Win10 SMB Server over Gigabit Ethernet
I reinstalled Kodi and the on-screen keyboard no longer automatically appears on my tablet when a text box is offered in Kodi. What setting is required for this?
(2016-03-24, 03:49)dapcorderman Wrote: I reinstalled Kodi and the on-screen keyboard no longer automatically appears on my tablet when a text box is offered in Kodi. What setting is required for this?

You need to have TCP enabled. In Kore go to your media center's settings and make sure the "TCP enabled" checkbox is checked. You might have a firewall on your network blocking port 9090 (default).
The port is open but when I check TCP in Kore then try to save the setting it becomes unchecked. The thing is it worked fine before reinstalling Kodi. I never had to open or forward any ports to get the keyboard to appear. Now there is no keyboard and TCP will not save.
what is cheapest tablet i can buy for using remotely control kodi and windows 8 or 10?
(2016-03-24, 23:07)dapcorderman Wrote: The port is open but when I check TCP in Kore then try to save the setting it becomes unchecked. The thing is it worked fine before reinstalling Kodi. I never had to open or forward any ports to get the keyboard to appear. Now there is no keyboard and TCP will not save.

TCP isn't saved because it tries to connect through TCP and isn't able to, so it disables it and uses HTTP (and through HTTP it doesn't know when to open the keyboard automatically). It really looks like something changed in your network that is blocking port 9090 (or whatever you are using for TCP in Kodi).
(2016-03-28, 13:44)syncd Wrote: TCP isn't saved because it tries to connect through TCP and isn't able to, so it disables it and uses HTTP (and through HTTP it doesn't know when to open the keyboard automatically). It really looks like something changed in your network that is blocking port 9090 (or whatever you are using for TCP in Kodi).

Nothing at all has changed in the network. The only change is Kodi was uninstalled and reinstalled. It worked fine before the reinstall. I guess I'll just live with having to manually bring up the keyboard.
Hi

Im new to Kodi and have a TV Box (4K OTT TV BOX HEVC), no probs at all. However Im trying to set up the Kore remote and cant find the System>Settings>Services>Webserver menu - can anyone help me find it? I've went through everything!!!

Thanks in advance

Joe
Can be named differently in some skins. Eg in arctic zephyr it is settings|network|web server. Also you might need to enable a higher settings level (there is basic|standard|advanced and expert.

Sent from my U65GT
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
@syncd can you look into the problems highlighted in this thread.
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=251897
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kore - Kodi/XBMC remote for Android11