[RELEASE] Amazon Prime Instant Video (US/UK/DE)
(2015-09-21, 00:12)locoguano Wrote:
(2015-09-20, 20:55)blueribb Wrote: I spent a couple hours playing with different configurations and settings for the Amazon Plugin and Browser Launcher. None offered me a satisfying experience. Not to mention the 5 to 10 second exit delay caused by the Amazon Plugin. The Amazon Prime Video Addon (when working) was a far better experience. I'm hoping the Amazon Prime Instant Video Addon is back up and running in the future.

Thanks for the help everyone.

Were you able to get amazon.com to work (instead of .de)?

Yes and No. I could not figure out how to launch the browser directly to Amazon.com. I could go there using my mouse since it was just like being on a computer with an open browser window. I had a hard time exiting a couple different browsers since there was no X in the top corner to exit. This was on a Windows 10 computer which I use to test Kodi add-ons before putting them in my Intel NUC with OpenELEC. The text inside Kodi before the browser launch was in a different language on some of the information pages and I didn't see an option for English in any of the settings.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] Amazon Prime Instant Video (US/UK/DE) - by blueribb - 2015-09-21, 00:51
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Amazon Prime Instant Video (US/UK/DE)6