[RELEASE] Amazon Prime Instant Video (US/UK/DE)
(2015-09-29, 17:41)blueribb Wrote: This worked for me too. I was able to see the list of movies and tried playing a couple. After that, they ALL gave an error message: "Too Many Concurrent Streams". I hope the original author of this add-on continues working on this. HD Audio and Video would be nice too.

Note: This was on my Windows 10 computer. On my OpenELEC NUC I wasn't able to find the default.py file. Any suggestions ?

I access my OpenELEC NUC through my network using the NUC's IP Address entered into a Windows 10 browser window but don't see default.py anywhere.

Thanks for checking that out and I'm glad it got it semi-working for you. I had the same issue that you did with the concurrent streams. This seems to be due to librtmp not supporting swfvfy=2. Some edge providers that Amazon uses have upgraded to require this and the librtmp that ships with Kodi doesn't support it. This script retrieves the stream and hands it over to the native player in Kodi and since it can't play it back it holds it open on Amazon's side. Since we don't see any playback, we can't stop it so it never stops "playing" it in Amazon's side.

On OpenELEC, the default.py file can be found in /storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.prime_instant. I use FileZilla to access and edit my files, but you could use a terminal client and SSH into it to use vi.

Thanks,

lwrcase.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] Amazon Prime Instant Video (US/UK/DE) - by lwrcase - 2015-09-29, 17:48
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Amazon Prime Instant Video (US/UK/DE)6