Separating Folders
Hi,

This seem like such a simple thing but I've been playing around with Kodi and seaching the forum for hours now and haven't worked it out.

I have a lot of gig videos for bands I like. Previously I've has these in with my movies but it's always bugged me as they aren't movies, they're music videos so today I decided to separate them out.

In my windows Video folder I have sub folders for Movies, TV Shows and now Concerts. I've moved all the relevant files from Movies to Concerts and I created a new main menu item Concerts. This is working fine, concerts brings up only the content in the concerts folder.

My problem is that they are also showing in Movies. At first I thought it just hadn't picked up that I'd moved the files but they are playing and everything.

Where do tell Kodi to only show content from the Movies folder under Movies?

Thanks,

Brian.
Not sure what skin you are using or what OS you have, but are you looking at the your files from file mode or library mode? The simplest fix without knowing more info would be to create a smart playlist and set the rules to look into your movies folder. Should sort only that folder.
As said above.

You need a skin that can redirect movies menu to a smart playlist that has rule path contains .... Or something like that, been a while since I did it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Separating Folders0