Library not adding everything
Hi,

New to this forum and forums in general, so please excuse my lack of forum etiquette.

I've been running XBMC for some time on 7 raspberry pis with OpenELEC.
All the data is stored on a HP n40l and is shared using NFS and the library is saved to a mysql database.

Since updating to Kodi I've been having problems with updating the library, some new TV episodes just refuse to add, but others are fine.

I've tried using the server, one of the raspberry pi's and I now have a Dell Mini9 running kodibuntu to scan the library, all have had the same issue.

If I completely remove the sources and re-add them, the episodes in question will add fine.

I've also tried completely removing mysql and installing the latest version, which also didn't help.

Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated.
If there is any logs or more info I can provide to help just let me know.

Thanks,

Cam.
maybe is your media file name issues, try change to a name that more easy to recognise by scrapper.
Media files are

TV Shows
|
|__ Show Name 1
| |__Season X
| | |__ File (<show name> SxxExx.mkv)

I found another thread "Kodi doesn't pickup new tv episodes" looks like other people are having the same issue across multiple platforms.
I'll follow that.
Edit: seems to be an issue with the Imdb scanning. Switching to thd tv db fixed the issue for me. See the other thread for details.
Stupid Question, how do I close or merge this thread as the "Kodi doesn't pickup new tv episodes" is pretty much the same.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Library not adding everything0