Req Kiosk mode?
Is there a kiosk mode for this skin? I can't find one and searching doesnt return anything definitive...
(2015-02-07, 23:29)dogbowl Wrote: Is there a kiosk mode for this skin? I can't find one and searching doesnt return anything definitive...

Nope not yet, but I can add it if you want. It is on my long term todo list but is no real problem to do next week or so
Not necessary as my kids aren't old enough to use the remote yet, just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something.

Thanks for your work on this skin.
Yeah, I think a kiosk mode would be great too.
Kiosk mode has been added to the skin and will be available in the skins next BETA version of the skin: version 3.2.71
See the general forumthreads how to obtain the beta version.
After some testing in the beta it will be published to the stable/official version.
hola como encuentro la beta, por que me interesa tener el kiosk mode, para los niños
(2015-03-23, 19:29)migue9017 Wrote: hola como encuentro la beta, por que me interesa tener el kiosk mode, para los niños

Sorry, English only ;-)
I think you wrote (but I'm guessing here) that you're interested in the kisok mode.
This is currently available in the beta version. Will be pushed to the normal/stable version within 1 week.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kiosk mode?0