Req Missing and Unaired Episodes
I'll keep this short...

I spent a day visiting the world of Media Browser and came back with two feature suggestions:

1. TV Show Episodes: It would be nice if Kodi not only showed the episodes in your collection, but also, the ones that are missing and unaired. This does much to help organize a person's television collection.

2. Film End Time: Another desired feature from Media Browser is the end time of a movie. Adding this as a skin call would be as easy as adding a video's runtime to the current system clock. I could see this label as being valuable enough to display in every library view. I know this is possible from the Video OSD, but it is far more valuable in influencing the content I choose before it is played.
1) There are several threads already for this request
2) Already implemented in some skins, like Aeon Nox for example
I don't have a link handy, but I think there are a few add-ons that are somewhat like this. At least, they will check for missing episodes, warn you if you skip an episode, or generate lists.

For the film end time, even Confluence has this option if you press the info button during playback ("i" on a keyboard).
Since you visited media browser: Titan skin, which I think tries to copy the media browser look and feel, does show the end time, too ("ends at hh:mm")
(2015-02-10, 07:37)sialivi Wrote: 1) There are several threads already for this request
2) Already implemented in some skins, like Aeon Nox for example

I'm using Aeon Nox 5. That call is not used. If it is there, I would add it myself.

I'm not talking about the video OSD, but having the end time in library views.
(2015-02-10, 10:31)Ned Scott Wrote: I don't have a link handy, but I think there are a few add-ons that are somewhat like this. At least, they will check for missing episodes, warn you if you skip an episode, or generate lists.

For the film end time, even Confluence has this option if you press the info button during playback ("i" on a keyboard).

I am aware of the add-ons, but they do not place the episodes in your library along with the scraped ones.
As for the end time...I found one infolabel ListItem.EndTime: End time of current selected TV programme in a list or thumb control.

I have been using Kodi for a long time and have never seen this call used. If it works for movies as well as TV Shows, then my question has been answered.
ListItem.EndTime does not show the time when an item ends. My request to have a similar call added to Kodi remains.

Again, it would be nice to add a ListItem that returns the time when an item will end, according to the system clock.

I also tried the skin "Titan Media Browser" and it does not have this information, either. The person who wrote the subheading in the add-on repository has me confused, however. The skin is called "Titan Media Browser" but the subheading says "Media Portal's Titan converted to Kodi." I think he is saying his skin is having an identity crisis, lol.
Yah, sorry, I thought you meant the playback OSD. Indeed this information isn't shown in the library view. It's available in the OSD.
Both quite valid feature requests I think.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Missing and Unaired Episodes0