Windows help almost noob PVR/VIDEO STREAMIN HELP
I have a problem with watching streams online ..if i pause or rewind the stream it becomes
jumpy or the sound drops every second and i also have to wait for the buffer to get to 20%
then it tells me cache full I i have no clue where the cache folder is or if i can increase the buffer size/speed

thanks for you time

Scott
my live tv tries to install but i just get a blurry mouse all over the screen even after it install the channels 100%
I have noticed kodi cant open since the live tv is set to refresh lists everytime I boot . So I'm locked out of kodi even after the channels get downloaded
Is there any way i can turn the automatic refresh off without going into the program
What backend are you using? What kind of tuner?
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Windows help almost noob PVR/VIDEO STREAMIN HELP0